Melaleuca / terrible experience

Melaleuca has been a wonderful company to me and many others I've meet. The products are wonderful and the people that I've interacted with have been amazingly positive people. If you are looking for a 'negative' aspect in a business, you can find that very easily. Every business will have bad reports on even the most top rated products. As I've done my personal research for the business, I find that the negative comments are far less then the positives. It sounds like many people have been approached and pushed by the wrong people. I can understand how this would put a bad taste in one's mouth. You'll find these people in any business and walk of life. I hope that people are not just researching looking only for the 'negative' side of Melaleuca or any other business. I'm not here to change your mind. Just trying to put a positive aspect in some of your thoughts. Good Luck! Enjoy the world.

Va

Comments

• Bb
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I agree, look at some of the other businesses. Most have complaints and you never see a board with the positive experiences. There are people in this company that do push too hard but for the majority of the people there are those that are truly concerned with the environment. I have not heard on complaint from anyone that we deal with that has tried and even left Melaleuca for their own personal reasons. Not one person has had to go through these hoops as described, nor have they been cajoled by Customer service to answer question.

People don't understand. If you have a bad attitude with customer service reps it makes their job harder and their attitude just reflects yours.

• Ha
      6th of Sep, 2009

Thank you for this post and I 100% agree with you. Your experience is all in what you give it. If you do your research on a company and explore what YOU are looking to get out of the company and then put for the honest EFFORT that is required to be successful, how can you loose? If you do, well than generally you only have yourself to blame. No company is perfect, but Melaleuca surly has a good handle on what is most important in life, the business JUST happens.

• Re
      22nd of Nov, 2009

I agree with what you have said. I love Melaleuca, and cant seem to find very many positive thing to be said about them. Regardless of what everyone else seems to say, I have had a wonderful experience, and foresee my future with Melaleuca to be a very bright one. I am looking forward to meeting more positive people like yourself. I hope that you are having a wonderful day and continue to have wonderful days.

• Ge
      30th of Jan, 2010

Hi Melaleuca is a good Business to have my business has been good http://getthewealth.net it you have any question about the company. go to my site and email me ...

• Ke
      17th of Mar, 2010

YEAY!|!!! Melaleuca Rocks!!!

• De
      21st of Mar, 2010

I agree that there are complainers all over the place, no matter what the topic. Anyone who actually takes the time to try the Melaleuca products and to compare them to the competition will quickly discover the difference in quality and performance. The people who complain either did not actually try the products, they did not read their membership literature that they received when they joined, or they did not follow the instructions. Notice that of the thousands and thousands of happy Melaleuca customers, there arevery few complaints, and those few complaints are usually from new people who did not thoroughly understand what is at their fingertips. They should start by carefully watching the "Delivering Wellness" DVD, and then try the products themselves, before getting so critical and jumping to conclusions with insufficient knowledge.

• Ne
      10th of Oct, 2011

What about, if this is true, the alleged scams about not seeing the contract, or not being able to cancel the contract. Those are no-nos. I wouldn't sign or agree in any way, unless I saw it first. Also, I don't trust distance nor close business relationships without some kind of contract, should it be required. Common sense and do some kind of business law studying (I took a class, at least I'm a step ahead).
    So, there's competition? Oh, I'm looking for that business without much competition. I'm going to use my MARKETING (15 years') experience to briefly research Google to find out how many people are searching for malaleuca, or the other product names that may show up.
    The way I was contacted? Someone saw my resume. Is that how it's done?
    I'm off to research and be more than neutral when I'm done. Thanks for reading. Hope I made some common sense.
    nettie at emarketme com