Meineke Douglasville GA / Refused warranty

Meineke Car Care Center
7495 Douglas Blvd
Phone: 770-577-6149
After paying Meineke $350 to replace front rotors and brake pads, the new pads wore out in 2 months. I went back to Meineke and they said this was not normal...I was driving too hard (these were 1 year warranty brake pads). After a lengthly debate they agreed to turn the rotors and install new pads. 2 months later...same problem. Now they say the calipers are sticking and rotors are cannot be turned again. I said no problem, I will pay for new calipers if you cover the pads and rotors under warranty (the calipers were the problem all along). They laughed at me. Not what you would expect from a National Chain that rides itself on brake expertise and customer service. Their website states "Our brake repair technicians will inspect your car brakes and tell you exactly what the problem is". Yeah Right!

N  21st of Apr, 2009 by
Sadly, most auto service places are very crooked. "NEVER" trust anything they say. All they know is how to scam people. They have absolutely no integrity at all.

What I am wondering is, how in the world can the brakes go in 2 months 2 different times? Even cheap brakes don't wear out that fast.
N  19th of Jun, 2009 by

Meineke Douglasville GA - Brakes
Meineke Douglasville GA

This shop was excellent. Another repair shop told me I needed brand new brakes (AGAIN) and it turns out they just needed an adjustment. These guys are super. Thanks Brian!

Meineke Car Care Centers Logo Meineke Car Care Centers