Meineke Douglasville GA / Refused warranty
After paying Meineke $350 to replace front rotors and brake pads, the new pads wore out in 2 months. I went back to Meineke and they said this was not normal...I was driving too hard (these were 1 year warranty brake pads). After a lengthly debate they agreed to turn the rotors and install new pads. 2 months later...same problem. Now they say the calipers are sticking and rotors are cannot be turned again. I said no problem, I will pay for new calipers if you cover the pads and rotors under warranty (the calipers were the problem all along). They laughed at me. Not what you would expect from a National Chain that rides itself on brake expertise and customer service. Their website states "Our brake repair technicians will inspect your car brakes and tell you exactly what the problem is". Yeah Right!
More Meineke Douglasville GA Complaints & Reviews
- Meineke - Meineke Oil change at 41 woodlawn Rd. W. Guelph, Ontario, Canada 
- Meineke - Botched The Job, Cost $7,000 To Repair 
- Meineke - Terrible experience! 
- Meineke Car Care Center - Won't pay up on Lawsuit 
- Meineke - Can't do a simple oil change 
- Meineke Car Care Centers - tires purchased this month (november 2018)!!
- Meineke Car Care Centers - refund
- Meineke Car Care Centers - charging for two?? why?
- Meineke - oil change
- Meineke Car Care Centers - oil change coupons