McGee Toyota / false advertising
Mcgee toyota repeatedly advertises used vehicles for one price and then apply several thousands of dollars in additional charges. They claim that the actual advertised price in their ads on autotrader represent "their cost" for the vehicles and not the selling price. As an example I drove to the dealership to but a 2004 honda civic they listed for 6, 780.00 only to be told after meeting with the sales person and test driving the vehicle that the purchase price was $9, 500. I have filed an official complaint with the massachusetts attorney generals office and invite anyone with a similar experience to contact me regarding a possible class action suit at [protected]@comcast.net.
More McGee Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- McGee Toyota - lying! 
- McGee Toyota - false advertisement 
- McGee pre owned Superstore - to people submitting complaints against mcgee superstore 
- McGee pre owned Superstore - poor customer service 
- McGee Toyota - lying /cheating/ stealing 
- McGee Tire - highly unrecommended
- McGee Toyota - sold me an unsafe car that will not pass inspection.
- McGee Toyota - bait and switch
- McGee Toyota - lying, cheating, the usual
- McGee Preowned Superstore Pembroke - dealer cost is bs