McDonalds / hair in sandwich

1 15096 NW 7TH Ave. Miami, Fl 33168, Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-681-5719

This 02/08/09 Sunday morning I went thru the drive thru to get 2 Mcgriddle, in 1 of my sandwiches there was a long hair straned that i pulled out my mouth after taking a few bites. I went back to speak with the manager about the matter in a calm manner, there I noticed only one of the workers had a hit on & that was the worker that was cleaning up the area were people sit to eat. The manager came out from the back area she ask in a rude way if i have my receipt so she can give me my money back, she went to the back, credit my accout back & brought my refund receipt back, told me to sign, then after, she pick up her copy & walk away from me headed back to the back. She didnt say nothiing about the hair in the sandwich nor did she even apologize for what happened.

Re

Comments

• Ph
      19th of Oct, 2009

I got a fish sandwich filled with hair its impossible for this to be an accident. This sandwich had four long pieces of hair tangled all thru the sandwich. After pulling a hair from halfway out my throat I got furious. Some course of action should be done. The address was 4814 Center St. Tacoma, WA 98466 the Mcdonalds inside of gas station. The workers here I guess play some serious games that can get themselves hurt and people in a lot of trouble. I think I will stop eating Mcdonalds for a long while.