Mccarthy Volkswagen Silver Oaks / pathetic service
I bought a Polo TDI at Silver Oaks about three months ago and from the start I was lied to most of the time. It started when I was told Standard bank approved my finance and the contract was requested but "their system was off line". I waited, get this, 4 days for my bloody contract which was infact apporved by Wesbank!!! Then the proverbial hit the fan, after less than a week the service light came on, which means the service was never done and then this brings me to the fact that the so called "80 point check" was never done, AND I PAID FOR IT! The front wheels are worn out, the rear wealbearing needs to be replaced urgently, the windscreen was left badly cracked and the list goes on and on. The fast forward and skip buttons on the radio were "ordered" when I collected the car, still waiting... I never received my contract, I was told to call the bank. The licence expired more than 2 months ago, paid for a new one and quess what, still waiting...
More Mccarthy Volkswagen Silver Oaks Complaints & Reviews
- McCarthy Volkswagen - bad service and lies 
- McCarthy Volkswagen - sales executive lied to me and put me under false impression. 
- McCarthy Volkswagen - defective car less than 3months /lied to by sales person/bad service.
- McCarthy Volkswagen - vw golf 7
- McCarthy Volkswagen - bad service and lies
- McCarthy Volkswagen - vw golf
- McCarthy Volkswagen - service
- Bidvest McCarthy Volkswagen Arcadia - polo tsi comfort line
- McCarthy Volkswagen - product quality
- McCarthy Volkswagen - neldo steenkamp (sales executive)