MBD / poor service - not resolving my account

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

Good day
I have been in contact with MBD attorneys from 7 August 2017 with regards to my account. I have made double payments, to MBD as well as Woolworths, yet Mbd statement did not reflect the payments made to Woolworths. I have sent the proof of all my payment's that have been done to MBd and Woolworths on the 7 August via e mail. There is a refund of R3300 that MBD is suppose to pay back to me. I have been trying to resolve this matter with MBD for nearly 3 months. The latest e mail to days date, advised me that they are waiting for the POP form Woolworths and will only be able to do it at month end. They confirmed 3 weeks ago that they are waiting for the POP. This is unacceptable to wait 3 weeks for a POP and it seems that there are no sense of urgency to resolve the matter or to refund me. Furthermore it is extremely poor service to been waiting nearly 3 months for this matter to be resolved. I have proof of all the 18 e mails and correspondence sent to them. The persons I, dealing with is a Sally Rice and a Sylvia Gordemo contact number [protected], email address: [protected]@mbd.co.za My account no is [protected]. I need urgent assistance in finalising this account.
Regards