Maybelline New York / maybelline tattoo gel eyeliner
After applying I loved how well easy it was to apply and it looked fabulous. Hours later my eye started to itch and when I looked in the mirror it was swelling. I immediately removed the eyeliner. One eye continued to swell. Took Benadryl in hopes it would counteract the allergic reaction. In the morning the swelling was down a little but more swelling appeared under my eye. It looked like I had been punched. Plan to apply cold compress to eyes and continue with Benadryl. This is an absolute first for me. Never had a reaction to eye makeup in my life. Extremely disappointed in this product. Wondering what is in it to cause such a severe reaction. Be aware!!!
More Maybelline New York Complaints & Reviews
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - strong irritation in eyes 
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Eye Burning & Headache from use 
- Maybelline Cosmetics - Siloutee Masacar, Maybellin 24 hour makeup 
- Maybelline Define A Lash - faulty product
- Maybelline Mascara - Unsealed Cosmetics 
- Maybelline New York - maybelline gel eyeliner 
- Maybelline New York - bought a maybelline newyork baby lips cherry lip balm and found it to be broken and hollow when opened.
- Maybelline New York - complaint about service at a store
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - irritation and itching in eyes
- Maybelline - unwanted solicitation emails