Maybank Singapore — car loan
Personally I feel that Maybank (Auto Financing) is totally not customers' oriented department.
My car was repossess due to 3 months installment loans outstanding, I have called up to them and offer to pay up all the arrears on the condition to waive the reposession fees amounted around $400. This issue was escalated to the manager level but the reply was they are unable to compy and DEMANDED the arrears payment together with all the repossession charges. I explained based on below few grounds as for them to waive the charges:
1) I have not received any calls from them or have any conversations with any officers to be made aware of the repossession action,
but the says the left a voicemail on my mobile (They presume I will DEFINATELY listen to my voicemail)
2) They claim to have sent me letter through registed mail, which I didn't received any (AGAIN PRESUME, I will received these letters)
3) Lastly I have explained this is only 3rd day of outstanding on my car loan 3rd installments, which in any case I might have sent a cheque and this might take a 1 or 2 days to clear.
From this action of Maybank, it shows they are totally not customers' oriented and they don't show any goodwill.
More Maybank Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Maybank - maybank's poor customer service 
- Maybank Etiqa Insurance - services 
- Maybank - maybank car loan service
- Maybank - black listed 
- Maybank - cash stuck in cash deposit machine 
- Maybank - customer service
- Maybank - poor communications of staff
- Maybank Credit Card - unethical behaviour
- Maybank - customer service 
- Maybank - Bad experience with maybank's impatient and rude staff