Maybank / poor customer service

1 Malaysia Review updated:

i was call maybank customer service to reg my mobile number to get tac. so i call 03 [protected] (15/5/2009 11.22 pm) and the person who ans is shal, nina and ram three of thm keep on transfer my line among thm and at the endd they cancel my call without giv me a good ans. i was waiting for 15 min. its show the service out and make me tens up. plz try to improve. and teach ur staff how to handle.

Cm

Comments

• Te
      2nd of Nov, 2009

diorang neh mmg bdoh pon...cam sial service..

• Fe
      8th of Feb, 2010

This letter is to complain about service I recently received from MAYBANK customer service in pahang TRIANG BRANCH

I went to MAYBANK on 08/02/2010 to find out how to deal with a problem I’ve had with MAYBANK CREDIT CARD. I had to explain my problem to him who is worked at counter eight(8) thats day, several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me to go to other counter to solve my problem and i do so. then i met the other staff to solve my problem and she was even worst than others and i notice that women working like "slumber snail in the hell" . I was quite frustrated . is this your customer service.

I expected a much higher level of service from your company, and I am quite disappointed of your pathetic staff. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I will be informing my friends and family about this experience.

• Pu
      7th of May, 2011

Maybank is too proud. They thought that as a major bank in malaysia people have to come to them. If people choose to bring them down will only take one working day. Public Bank recommended . Good bank and very profesional. Maybank like standard equals to ah seng sell fish in market.

• Yu
      18th of Jun, 2011

Because they didn train their staff properly and choosing the wrong person to be their staff (who have really bad attitude and do not wish to learn and just solve problem not seriously.)