Maxpro management, Mylapore is liers, useless agents,
I am Om karthick, I paid Rs.75, 000/- for Life Insurance in Aegon Religare for my wife on 14-Mar-2015 to Maxpro Management, Mylapore, till now the documents are not submitted to Aegon Religare. Maxpro Management, Mylapore is complete liers. If anybody want insurance, go directly with Aegon Religare or Future Generli, I am going to drop complaint to Aegon Religare and IRDA also about Maxpro management, I'll attach the receipt and emails I sent to Maxpro back office and Mylapore employees.
Below are the lies
1. First they told, Loan of 15 Lakhs will be arranged from Aegon religare, later they say this would be arranged by Maxpro not aegan religare, even a insurance policy is not processed with in 20 days by them, how can they arrange for Loan.
2. Loan with 7.5% fixed interest rate, first they should give loan then only this interest rate is applicable. so this should be also lie.
3. Insurance premium was asked on same day because of some offer they are giving, but till now the document is not submitted to Aegon religare then why they should ask to pay on same day. Initially Maxpro lied saying it's finance year closing, so will be processed on April 10, but till now it's not even submitted to Aeagon Religare.
4. The phone numbers in visiting card is disconnected, even the customer care mentioned in the card is not working.
5. Below mobile number won't be picked up or not reachable or switched off, sometime busy also (I hope, to cheat new customers they make outgoing call, but never attend any incoming call or remove SIM card from phone once a new customer is cheated).
6. Some free complimentary mediclaim insurance, but no identity card from the insurance company, it is given only by Maxpro, there is no document or identity card from the actual insurance company, so this also may be a fraud document.
7. After 100 times phone call and verification with Aegon Religare, T.Nagar office and they confirmed document not submitted to them, then I asked for refund from Maxpro, then somebody from Maxpro called and asking for PAN card, Bank pass book which is already sent so many times to the below email id, the call is from Maxpro employee, but they were saying they are calling from Aegon religare, so that they can cool me, but again I checked with Aegon religare, T.Nagar customer care, Maxpro didn't even submit the document yet.