Maxis Communications / internet service very poor

1 Pekan Kinarut Papar, Malaysia

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing a complain and to report the extremely slow internet connection and always misconnected. we are experiencing recently in our region, which has never happened before.

From our end, the connection speed could be as low as 1 kb/s, and we sometimes even have problems in using google, etc... This has significantly affected our life. At the meantime, I have to stop using the internet, so that my son has a better speed. We have paid the montly buying the internet data and actually this region all are suffering from the same issue.

I wonder if you can send people to come over and help to check if we need to install new maxis tower on our place, since they might be far from town tower place. At least, this will help us to locate the problem and hopefully can speed up the internet soon.

Thanks for your consideration.
Your sincerely

Internet service very poor
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
    Pekan Kinarut Papar, Malaysia
    Dear Sir or Madam,

Thanks for your consideration.
    Your sincerely