Mattel / Barbie

1 Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Twice I have bought "collector" Barbies from the Barbie collector.com Website & the Barbie does NOT look like the picture in the magazine, in one case the lashes were not the same as the picture, they were really short in comparison, & the next doll had pink instead of the red lipstick in the picture AND the hair looked totally different, it was supposed to look like Joan Jett & it looked like snow white with too much eyeshadow on. Not very pleased as I also had to pay 10 bucks in EXTRA shipping fees on top of what I paid to Mattel, to add insult to injury.

Sh

Comments

21st of Dec, 2010

My friend works with Mattel, and they said sometimes the sculp of the Barbie doll face will change without even telling the Marketing Team.
    She is the head of the Marketing Team, you can address your concern on the Mattel issue with her, she would be delighted to know some of these issues.
    Her contact: karen.ong@mattel.com

• Mi
      6th of Jan, 2016

My daughter had a Barbie and her horse for Christmas, within an hour, the hand had broken and is unfixable...my daughter is very upset and I have promised rto see if I can get a replacement..it just snapped off..i, m not happy with the product..please advise me of what I can do..many thanks Miranda carey-jones

2nd of Mar, 2017

Why is Mattel producing some Barbie movies with only Chelsea? Because of that I feel like Chelsea is Barbie's favorite sister. Skipper is a little close to her, next to Chelsea. But Stacie, she never gets a chance. It's very hard to even get a picture of ONLY Barbie and Stacie hugging. Chelsea gets everything just because she's the youngest and I felt that a lot after I watched Barbie Dreamtopia. I'm not very satisfied with this.