Massage Envy / old bait & switch

Boston Post Road, Milford, CT, United States Review updated:

Today, I had a facial and massage at the Milford CT location. My sister made the appointments for us. When she made the appointments she asked the girl if she could give me her prepaid since she has 12 prepaid that she has paid for and hasn't been able to use cause of health issues. They charge her credit card monthly.
When she went to pay, Emma (the girl behind the desk), said she couldn't use her prepaid for me. An "OLD BAIT & SWITCH". Yet the girl that my sister made the appointment with, told her she could use her pre-pays on me. Emma was charging full rate on me. I told my sister I would pay for myself. She was very upset since she invited me. We have done this last year and there was no problem. I hear other people have done the same. I ended up paying for 3 months plus she charged me tip and I had given the ladies their tip in cash. I didn't realize this until I got home and look at the credit card receipt. My husband told me never to go there again, they say one thing over the phone and do another.

Ms