Massachusetts Health Connector / billing practices and canceling of policies
I tried to make a payment online in January, it was only showing an inactive policy. I reapplied in November and followed all the rules. I called and asked what was the issues and made a complaint that I couldn't make a payment, I was told that my policy was still active and to try again on the 23rd of the month. Again, I couldn't make a payment, please feel free to check how many times I logged into my account. I got through to somebody at the health connector on the 13th and they were able to help me out. All they could do was put in a claim for retro coverage and apply for new coverage for March 1st. I just got notified that my retro was denied. So now I am not covered for February. There is a huge issue when switching from an old policy to a new policy. I am told there is no one else I can talk to. I always pay my bills and my bill wasn't paid for lack of trying, there was an error in the system which is out of my control. I wan this fixed, this isn't right, the fact that the bills are due the 23rd of each month and here is not even the 23rd and I'm being canceled out for supposed non payment of January when I have a bill in hand dated February 1st with a due date of Feb 23rd for $330 for billing all the way to March. Technically at this point I am only a month behind in payments and again I tried to make the payment, it would only show my non active policy and it told me not to make a payment on it because the policy is inactive.
Billing Account# [protected]
More Massachusetts Health Connector Complaints & Reviews
- Massachusetts Health Connector - enrollment/masshealth - a black hole of bureaucracy and frustration
- Massachusetts Health Connector - fraud on my refund check - information needed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - masshealth customer service 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - improper accounting practices 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - the mass health connector cancelled my dental insurance in december 2016 in error. since then, they have still not corrected their issue. 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service sucks, rude, not educated
- Massachusetts Health Connector - cancelled coverage (notated) online, now disappeared!
- Massachusetts Health Connector - long waits / understaffed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service and not getting accurate information 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - unable to make automatic payment because "another active aplication"