Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies / unauthorized opening of an account
On or about January of this year I received an invoice from Mason Easy Pay for items I did not purchase. I never opened an account with this company. After receiving an invoice, I immediately contacted their credit dept. and informed them that the account was fraudrant. I wrote them and faxed to them an official notice stating that I did not or authorize anyone to open an account. This was done after speaking to the credit manager and she gave me the fax number and told me to do this. I keep getting monthly statements and they have not closed the account. They are unresponsive to my pleas to clear this up. They just don't care. They need to be shut down.
More Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies Complaints & Reviews
- MasonEasyPay.com - they are knowingly misleading people to give up their information gradually without actually telling you they are going to access your credit report
- Mason Easy Pay - return shipping charge 
- Mason Easy Pay - mason credit card
- Mason Easy-Pay - fraud promoters
- Mason Easy Pay - the worst!!
- Mason Easy Pay - don't waste your time here
- Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies - my order
- MasonEasyPay.com - they didn't cancel my order
- www.masoneasypay.com - they started to charge me for the order each month
- Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies - easy pay boots