Mary Kay / Bad experience
Gosh it is horrible that you have had a bad experience. It is so hard to get repeat customers and for any Mary Kay rep to be dishonest or rude is horrible. I would like to extend an offer to you or anyone else who reads this that wants a good honest Mary Kay Rep to purchase ...
Every order over $50.00 you get 20%off plus for every $50.00 you spend you get 1 additional item 1/2 off along with a FREE GIFT and FREE SHIPPING!!! EVERY ORDER EVERY TIME!!!
Then if you refer someone to me and they place an order or $50.00 you get 1 FREE item of your choice valued up to 25.00 FREE!!! Gosh what a wonderful word...FREE!!!
The discount doesn't come off on the website so you submit your order and I will contact you with the actual amount charged to your card. Oh and yes, I do returns, exchanges...what ever will you need from me as your Mary Kay Rep!!
More Mary Kay Complaints & Reviews
- Mary Kay - Rude and pushy customer service 
- Mary Kay - Scam, Fraud, and Theft 
- Mary Kay - HORRIBLE bridesmaid service
- [Resolved] Mary Kay - Unauthorized charges and Fraud 
- Mary Kay Inc. - Misled to think I was to be a &model& in a make-up presentation 
- Mary Kay - eye serum and representative
- Mary Kay - mary kay
- Mary Kay Unit Leader Elice Stoner - false advertising and so listing new consultants
- Mary Kay - timewise repair volu-firm the go set
- Mary Kay - mary kay consultant