Maruti True Value / true value is not true!
If you are planning to buy a car in true value please check everything (price, Car condition (mechanic, body rust, Whether it is accident vehicle, Battery is good are make up)... If you are not doing so you will held up paying around 8 ~ 10 K Per month just for maintenance. I fed up with this. I bought a zen lx for 2.7 lacs in 2005 till date am spending lot of money on maintenance... My conclusion about true value is... it is not at all TRUE VALUE... It is better to buy the vehicles outside with any of your known person checked the vehicle.
More Maruti True Value Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti True Value - pathetic customer service & vagueness 
- Auto - Hitech / Kolkata, Maruti True Value Shop - check tyres, battery of maruti true value car 
- Maruti True Value - cheated! 
- Maruti True Value - false commitments 
- Maruti True Value - original parts are missing
- Maruti True Value - car hyundai i10
- Maruti True Value Dewar's Garage - name registration transfer pending more than 1 year
- Maruti True Value - rc and name transfer
- Maruti True Value - 'urgent': justice required to a customer brutally beaten by maruti suzuki employers
- Maruti True Value - customer service follow up