Maruti True Value / not ready to buy maruti cars even in good condition
I have really bad experience with Maruti True Value. Now i feel that they are not at all reliable people. I bought Baleno 2006 model from them last month in very good condition. Now i am planning to sell it as i am getting a car of my friend. I contacted Gulzar and Stan Motars to sell this car and they said we will not buy this car as market is not good and Baleno is in very less demand... I still remember when Maruti True value came to my house to sell this car and saying that sir this is very good car in terms of performance, resale and when you would like to sell then contact to any True value. They would buy it happily... Now it is rediculious that ppl of Maruti true value are changing their words... I feel that they are not at all good in customer dealing.
More Maruti True Value Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti True Value - true value is not true! 
- Maruti True Value - pathetic customer service & vagueness 
- Auto - Hitech / Kolkata, Maruti True Value Shop - check tyres, battery of maruti true value car 
- Maruti True Value - cheated! 
- Maruti True Value - false commitments 
- Maruti True Value - my true value book. one free service.
- Maruti True Value - I am complaining of service
- Maruti True Value - car hyundai i10
- Maruti True Value Dewar's Garage - name registration transfer pending more than 1 year
- Maruti True Value - rc and name transfer