Maruti True Value / pathetic customer service & vagueness
This is a formal complaint against the kind of mental & physical harassments, I received while trying to purchase a true value car.
I simply can't understand why the bank is ready to finance easily for a new car, but asks hell lot of docs while going for a true value car. Even, if the bank is a partner of that showroom. It simply means that even the partners of true value are not sure about the quality of true value cars. Then how can Maruti expects its customers to be loyal enough?
Further if the bank is asking for the documents, it must state it at one go. To ask for furnishing the docs in parts have harassed me both mentally & physically for almost two weeks, that too despite booking the car in advance. If such is the credibility of Maruti True value, I would like to request everybody else planning to purchase true value cars to rather go for new cars. True value cars are simply not reliable and credible as per its partner's and my understanding.
I booked a car on 14th June 2007 from Alianz Automobiles, Safdarjang Enclave, Delhi. It was an Alto of July 2004, not that old either.
I financed through Kotak Mahindra Bank, which they claimed to be their partner. I submitted all the documents they needed.
Thereafter they kept on asking for documents in parts apart from the one I already submitted. Further I called up almost 25-40 times in this 1 week rather than themselves calling me to update my status. Their customer service was something, which I could rate 1 on a 10 point scale.
Finally, they suggested me that I should rather go for a new car, as getting financed for it is easier.
I would like to say that in that case, Maruti should obviously think of shutting down its true value division. Because, even its partners are not relying on its credibility.
Me as an experienced customer will never ever suggest anyone to buy a car from True value or even Maruti for that matter.
Further, I would spread across this message to as many people as possible, so that they should also not fall in the trap.
More Maruti True Value Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti True Value - true value is not true! 
- Auto - Hitech / Kolkata, Maruti True Value Shop - check tyres, battery of maruti true value car
- Maruti True Value - cheated! 
- Maruti True Value - false commitments 
- Maruti True Value - original parts are missing
- Maruti True Value - rc and name transfer
- Maruti True Value - 'urgent': justice required to a customer brutally beaten by maruti suzuki employers
- Maruti True Value - customer service follow up
- Maruti True Value - regn. & name transfer
- Maruti True Value - irresponsible behavior and ignorance after getting full payment: beware consumers