Maruti Suzuki Celerio Amt Version / complaint in delay car delivery

India Review updated:

To, Maruti Suzuki IndiaSubject: Complaint in Delay car delivery for Maruti Suzuki Celerio AMT Version against dealer Shivam AUtozone, Shop No. G003/3A, Raghuleela Mall Showroom, Behind Poisar Bus Depot, Kandivali(W), Mumbai - 400 067Dear Sir/Madam, I have booked the car Maruti Suzuki on first week of February and dealer told us thatyour car will be delivered within 1 and Half month. After 2 months we were trying to call himbut no one is responding properly. They are saying that delay is from Maruti Suzuki side.We can't do any thing.Now they have given have given date of delivery in June and July. On this month you will get confirmationfrom Maruti Side. I though they are taking extra money from customer and giving them on priority basisand earlier booking customer suffers from this.Please take necessary action against them so that they can be delivered car as per bookings are done and we willget car as soon as possible early.As we are facing this problems, might be there are others customer also facing the same issue.Main In charge persons name in Shivam Autozone are below, Mr. Mandar and Mr. AbdulYours Sincerely, Customer

Ab
May 9, 2014

Comments

• Dh
      29th of May, 2014

After taking test drive, I immediately booked a Celerio VXi (AMT). While booking I was informed that the car will be ready for delivery after 6 weeks but the gentleman verbally assured me that it will not take more than 3 weeks. I booked the car on 12th March, 2014 but I am still in dark about the delivery of the car.
    With deep regret I would like to state here that a highly reputed organisation like Maruti has launched a new concept car (Celerio AMT) in India without any market survey and knowing their own production capacity. They have already booked millions of cars with the advance payment when their production capacity is only a few thousands and the most regrettable part is that the Maruti Dealers are still continue booking of Celerio when they don’t know the delivery status of Celerio car. It seems that the Maruti Udyog Ltd. is one of the most disorganised modern organisations in India.
    DHRUVES C. CHAKRAVARTY,
    Kolkata.

• Na
      14th of Jun, 2014

I booked the Maruti Celerio AMT on 10th March & no information when It will be delivered.
    Booked at bagga link at Patparganj. Can we get any info ??
    so that we can decide to wait or go for some other brands .
    Regards
    Navnita Agarwal

• Ne
      22nd of Jun, 2014

Happened with me as well. I booked Celerio AMT Blue on feb 3rd week. Still no clue where is my car. It has been 4 months now...
    wait seems to be forever. I came to know that Varun Motors TolliChawki, Hyderabad is asking for some extra money as well. I am not sure if they have sold my car to somebody else. This is really painful. Now I heard that it will be delivered in Oct-Nov. What to do abt this? Is this delay casued by Maruti or by Varun Motors? I dont think its by Maruti. Its all Varun Motors. whatever, I got stuck.