Marina Hwee/Golden Rule Alliance / Took money-didn't deliver

CO, United States Review updated:
Do NOT do business with this lady or her company. It's a rip off. Everything mentioned in the 12/11/08 post is absolutely true! They took our money, tried to upsell us even before our campaign started, were 10 days late supposedly starting our campaign (we have no proof it actually started), and have produced zero results, won't return phone calls or emails. We should have been suspicious when they asked us to remove our contact information from our websites and would not give us a reason for this request.

Marina Hwee is a scam artist. Run fast from Joe David or anyone else who calls you on behalf of this company.

Comments

Ma
  12th of Dec, 2008
I totally concur with this assessment. This company and Marina Hwee are both a scam.
Ja
  22nd of Jul, 2009
Same thing happened to me... She wanted to sign me up for the VIP at $20, 000 for 500, 000 Leads... Fortunately I didn't pay the entire amount. I still lost over $3, 000 and I only received about 80 leads. You are promised that they will give you the Master List - but you will never see it! I asked for it for 5 weeks... She is the biggest scam going!

I should have done my homework before paying a dime to them! However, I do plan on going to the Attorney General and taking action... anyone else want to join in on that?