[Resolved] Maple Call / random bill
I received a bill for $9.01 even though I cancelled my services with necc three months ago. I have no association with necc or maple call and hence, there is no way I would pay this bill.
Is there anybody here that can provide the best course of action on how to report this fraudulent bill? What is the process? How can we ensure random companies do not take advantage of peoples information to try to make $?
If someone could provide a process, it would help everyone here.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.
- Maple Call Inc. - charges about non existing long distance account
- Maple Call - long distance