Mango Airlines / FlyMango / proof of identity
Hi ref# PNTBZK. The attached pic shows that a valid drivers licence is required. Following your instructions I produced my drivers licence where upon I was told, contrary to the above, that only a SA drivers licence is valid. In my opinion this was in conflict with your promise. It resulted in my needing to buy another ticket for the next day when I had my passport with me. Your error cost me in excess of R 1990 including a nights accomodation I had paid for and needed to forgo. Please do the right thing by crediting either the flight I was denied boarding or the one scheduled for 06 May JE 284.
Trust you will do the right thing.
PS. To prevent this happening to other passengers please reword your t&c's accordingly.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all