Malaysia Airlines / changing of flight time

1 Malaysia

Dear Ms/Mr/Mdm,

I received an email on 7 November 2016 regarding my flight time on 21 November from Bangkok to Kl has been changed to 0635am due to operational requirements. It will be two weeks before my date of departure. However, I called up to the customer service on 9 November to change my time to 5pm as your agent said it can be change and there's seats. She asked me to wait for 24-48 hours then an email will be received. Unfortunately, I did not received any email until I called up to customer service again regarding this issue and I was told my flight time did not change and I couldn't change it because the flight is full. The only available flight is at 11am. I had to change it to 11am and my program on that day has been disturb as I need to be at airport at least 2-3 hours. I am very unhappy and unsatisfied with the service provided by MAS airline. 1st- Time of flight changed to early morning flight which has already disturb my program that I had on that day. 2nd - Your staff did not change the flight time as I requested to 5pm and I had to take 11am which still disturb my program. Then I called back to request to change date to 22 November but unfortunately your staff said cannot be done due to I already change once and I had to issue an email. I had already issue email and I hope I receive confirmation as soon as possible. My booking number is WY1ZV. Thank you very much.

Bo