Makro / appliance can't be repaired
I bought a Russell Hobbs breadmaker 10 years ago, which I have only used about 6 times. I recently took it in to Russell Hobbs in Booysens to be repaired, but Andries, their service manager, said that my particular model was not imported by New World Industries, and must have been imported directly by Makro, and they can't repair it. I went onto the Makro website a week ago, and complained but have received no response. How long should appliances last for? I have a Magimix that I bought 32 years ago, and I can still buy spares and have it repaired! I have bought many appliances from Makro, but I am concerned about the repair policies. I asked Russell Hobbs what would happen if I took the breadmaker to Makro for repairs, and they say it would be sent to them and they would have to return it with the same comments as I was given.
More Makro Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28 
- Makro - blackberry 9300 
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- Makro - used laptop or defective product?
- Makro - 22 day old tv taken for service 5 weeks later still no response 
- Makro Polokwane - whirlpool washing machine not working
- Makro Online - whirlpool fridge and freezer
- Makro Online - incorrect order received
- Makro Online - non delivery of paid goods - order: mak1108155
- Makro Online - mak1095971 - refund still not received and call center cannot assist me