Makro / appliance can't be repaired
I bought a Russell Hobbs breadmaker 10 years ago, which I have only used about 6 times. I recently took it in to Russell Hobbs in Booysens to be repaired, but Andries, their service manager, said that my particular model was not imported by New World Industries, and must have been imported directly by Makro, and they can't repair it. I went onto the Makro website a week ago, and complained but have received no response. How long should appliances last for? I have a Magimix that I bought 32 years ago, and I can still buy spares and have it repaired! I have bought many appliances from Makro, but I am concerned about the repair policies. I asked Russell Hobbs what would happen if I took the breadmaker to Makro for repairs, and they say it would be sent to them and they would have to return it with the same comments as I was given.
More Makro Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - blackberry 9300 
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28 
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- Makro - used laptop or defective product?
- Makro - 22 day old tv taken for service 5 weeks later still no response 
- Makro Online - staff at makro strubensvalley (bongi dlamini)
- Makro Online - not receiving my delivery on the speculated time period as indicated by the online customer care consultant
- Makro Online - online service
- Makro Online - bad service consumer credit law not followed
- Makro Online - television