Maisie Maven / glitzy glitter lipstick

CN Review updated:

I ordered the above lipstick. Was excited to get something so glittery. I received in mail, no direction in box. Looked up online. Followed directions, no sparkle at all! Thought maybe I hadn't remembered what I had ordered. No, it was supposed to get glittery. Next day wrote company about a return. They kept stalling. Wrote 3 more times. Finally last night they say go ahead and return and include link to return policy. 7 days! Due to their delays I'm past that! Crappy product and lousy customer service! Do not order from this company!

Ga
Nov 22, 2017

Comments

• Li
      Dec 03, 2017

I ordered glitter lipstick on 13 October and apparently it is still in customs in China where it has been since 25 October. I have asked for a refund. Having no joy. They are definitely con

• Fr
      Dec 21, 2017

Ordered the same on 12 th November and it's never arrived x

• De
      Jan 04, 2018

I ordered two lipsticks on 20th November, and today is 4th January and I still do not have the items. I emailed them asking if there was an issue and had a reply saying there was a delay. (My order was for express delivery and on the parcel tracker it was showing as being in UK on 5th December 2017!)

I still don't know where my items are, still don't know when I will get them. I think this is a con! I will be contacting trading standards in the morning to see what my options are.