Mahindra & Mahindra / Account transaction

1 India Review updated:

Sir,

I am Vijayakumar held a company account with you and my account No is [protected] and I got transferred an amount of Rs 18812 on 24th Mar . till the time I am not received any message whether the amount got deducted from my account or not. i try to contact the customer care but there is not proper way for the same too. it is very difficult to get the customer care too. Kindly look into and revert back. My ph no [protected]

Regards

vijayakumar

Vi
Mar 27, 2017

Comments

• Pe
      27th of Mar, 2017

Good morning, we are an air conditioning contractor company in the state of florida, licensed and insured, and we want to provide our service in central air, when your homes polishes present problems of flooding due to water problems, we have the equipment Drying and cleaning, we eliminate bacteria and mold on the walls, air ducts and in the unit inside the air conditioning, we eliminate the bad odors that produce these damages, and we provide an efficient and quality work, my name is Peter G. Moran, my phone number is 7862512436, moranair @ gmail.com, thank you very much.