Magselection.com / Take money and send nothing

1 p.o. box 5232Deerfield Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

In Feb. 2007, I ordered 3 magazine subscriptions from magselection.com: Time, Gardening Guide, and Gardening How-to. Time magazine started arriving about 16 weeks later, even though magselection says within 12 weeks. It's been about 16 months now. I've never received one single issue of the other 2 mags. Over a year ago, I emailed magselection many times regarding the nondelivery of my 2 subscriptions. They never answered any email. They will take your money and not send anything. They also use several other mag-selling websites, most of which are based in Florida. Google magselection.coms fax # [protected] and you will see their other sites that are all the same group of criminals.

Va

Comments

• Er
      7th of Aug, 2008

I'm dealing with the same b***sh** myself. I order a 3-year subscription to Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine on Dec 2, 2007 for $30. I contacted them in April 2008 and again in May 2008. I finally got a return phone call and they said they would take care of it---which they have not. I called Kiplinger's again in early August 2008, only to find out they have not received any information from magselection.com. So, I sent another email to magselection's customer service, customerservice@magselection.com. If I had held my breath, I'd be dead. I'm not holding out hope. My next move is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx.

Do NOT do business with these thieves.

• De
      19th of Nov, 2013
    Magselection.com - No delivery and no customer service
    MagSelection.com
    P.O. Box 5232
    Deerfield Beach
    Phone: 954-536-7013
    magsection.com

The bilked me out of two years of a subscription. After receiving a notice that my magazine was running out, I tried in vain to contact MagSelection.com. Eventually I tracked this through a broker at priorityoneclearing.com who gave me the name of Anne Koch and phone number 954-536-7013 as the direct contact for my order. I have left messages, sent emails and tried my best to have someone help me with this from MagSelection.com. Additionally I filed a complaint against them with the DOJ and Better Business Bureau. Don't give up people - file complaints - and put these ### out of business.

• De
      19th of Nov, 2013

I filed a complaint with the BBB -case number 90233493 just today. Magselection.com sucks.