Madisonseating.com / Never purchase from this site
I purchased a Herman Miller Aeron chair from this sad excuse for a company back in 2010. One of the parts to go first on this chair is the seat. The mesh part of mine broke less than a week ago. I took a picture and emailed it to them since I am under the 10 warranty. I got a generic email and was curious, so I called Herman Miller and one of their official retailers told me that the arms of the chair I purchased has been obsolete since 2004. When I called Madison Seating about this, the woman that answers the phones said that nothing they sold was over a year in their inventory. Then when I called her out on it, I got transferred to another department. This guy, instead of trying to be accommodating with the lack of warranty they have or just sending over a new seat... tells me to look on eBay. Unbelievable with the careless service they provide and then takes me through all these loopholes within the site saying that "Open Box" means refurbished... and was not that pleasant about it. Actually he was kind of snobby. When I originally purchased this chair, the seller... his name is Louis, never took me to that page to agree. On top of that, when I tried to post my review of them on their site... I was BLOCKED. NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE... BUYER BEWARE!!!
More Madisonseating.com Complaints & Reviews
- Madisonseating.com - Dishonest company that seeks refuge behind their phones knowing that they don't have to put faces to the names they deal with
- Madison Seating - Unfair business practices 
- Madisonseating.com - Such a web site doesn't have right to sell online at all
- Madison Seating - WILL NOT SHIP ITEM BACK WHEN IT IS NOT RIGHT
- Madison Seating - Sold me an old refurbished chair, as "new" - - unethical 
- Madison Seating - poor customer service
- MadisonSeating - Aeron Chair
- MadisonSeating - unhappy
- MadisonSeating - 100% hassle free returns not!!!
- Madison Seating - Unwilling to honor satisfaction guarantee