Mac Mall / Bad service
I ordered an iMac from Mac Mall on Sept 18, 08. On Sept 20th I realized I didn't need the order anymore because of a change in my department so I emailed and cancelled the order. I didn't get a response from my representative. My order was dilievered a couple days later and I called Mac Mall and told them I didn't need the computer and wanted a refund. I was happy to pay for shipping. They told me there are no refunds. Where in America are there no refunds on products that have not been open? I argued with him and finally settled on a 15% restocking fee. SO an iMac that I never used cost me $179. Boycott Mac Mall. Go to a supplier that stand behind their product.
More Mac Mall Complaints & Reviews
- MacMall - Rebates and Financing Scam
- Mac Mall.com - Rebate refusal 
- PC Mall - Unprofessional cold calls 
- PC Mall - Charged for the order never received! 
- MacMall - Worst service ever 
- MacMall / PCMall - bad experience
- MacMall - Never again!! Beware and avoid!
- MacMall - Wrongful charges 
- MacMall - I wasted too much time and money on it
- Imac Computer Ordered Through Macmall - policy regarding new defective computer