LVAC - Las Vegas Athletic Club / membership
Be careful my friends. They seem to me to be scammers at Las Vegas Athletic Club. I have since heard more bad stories like this, but check this out. When I joined I was reluctant to join at that time because I was not sure if a family member wanted to join. To get me to join on the spot they told me that I could add family members at ANY TIME for $199. 3 months later I tried to do just that and they told me that family add-ons had to be done in the first 30 days. Rip off! And when I notified the general office for help, they just repeated the 30 day policy to me, as if I didn't hear them the first time. They didn't care to help nor were they concerned that their staff member committed deception, misrepresentation, and or an outright fraud to get me to sign up.
More LVAC - Las Vegas Athletic Club Complaints & Reviews
- Las Vegas Athletic Club - I had cancelled my membership a year ago and they were still pulling money out of my account 
- Las Vegas Athletic Club - day care very poor 
- LVAC-215/Eastern - locker room thief
- Las Vegas Athletic Club - deceitful practices 
- LVAC Las Vegas Athletic Club - they stole my money! 
- Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (Lvac) - billing dept is charging $25 for their error.
- Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (Lvac) - membership renewal
- Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (Lvac) - employee
- Las Vegas Athletic Club - worst gym on the planet don't sign a contract
- LVACC - contract trickery