Luminous Brites / rip off people

1 3600 Ocean View Blvd #2United States Review updated:

This message is for Lori Trout in Fl - I have no way to contact you - call your credit card company NOW. Send the packageback certified, return receipt. Those people who answer the phones there are like sweatshop workers low life uneducated slobs, and thieves now too. Please also contact the better business bureau in your state. They have a "C" rating which is not bad by them but if more and more complain like we should that would change. To this date, they still have not responded back to the better business bureau. I will NOT pay those losers.

Comments

• De
      13th of Oct, 2008
    LuminousBrites.com - tooth whitening
    Glendale
    Phone: 866-360-1477
    luminousbrites.com

I signed up for a $4.99 introductory tooth whitening kit, not an $88.97 unauthorized debit to my account! That money is grocery money for 5 teenagers! THE NERVE!! Never again will I buy something like this online!!! I had better see a credit and TODAY!

• Rh
      14th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree and expect the same as the blog written before me! I didn't sign up for $89.98 bill and my credit card best be refunded as well as I am calling Better Bussiness Bureau any way for your con.

• Kg
      14th of Oct, 2008

I just found the same charge on my statement this morning.
    I'm calling my bank to dispute it and I sent luminousbrites
    an email telling them to stop billing me. I never received anything for a charge of $88.97 and it hasn't been 20 days since I received the "free kit". So I was within my window to cancel.
    What a rip off!

20th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree with all the others who have complained about your website. I only signed up for the sample at /4.99 and was charged $89.99. please remove this from my account immediately.
    mviola@comcast.net

• Li
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I'm another victim to this fraud. Boy, what a scam. I, too was taken for $88.97. When I called the 1-800 #, it said to cancel during non-business hours, to email them at "support @colonex700.com." I held on hoping to talk to a customer representative, but only got that same recording about emailing them. I am within the 20 day window too, so I'm going to go to the bank and see what they can do and then I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau. We have to stick together and get this company out of business. I want my card to be credited too. I only wanted to try the product, not have a scamming company take my money. Credit my account today and cancel that membership.

• Pe
      6th of Nov, 2008

I am in total agreement with everyone. This is an outrage. I am also contacting the
    BBB about this company and also credit card company and bank. What a horrible way to run a company

• Sj
      6th of Nov, 2008

I think we all have been duped into their "free sample", just pay shipping until we find the $88.97 charge on our accounts. This company is nothing but a SCAM!!!

• Je
      8th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites.com - unauthorized deduction of payment
    luminous brites
    Phone: 1-866-360-1477
    support@luminousbrites.com

I did not authorize a transaction to be taken from my bank account for 88.97 and have authorized my bank not to pay the transaction. I authorized a tranaction for 4.99 for a tube of teeth whitener. I paid for the shipping and handling and did not authroize any other payments nor do I want your product. I just wanted to try it to see if it worked. If I receive the product I will return it.

• Mi
      14th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites.com - credit card scam
    luminous brites
    146 McDondal Terrace
    Childersburg
    Alabama
    Phone: 256-872-0945

I ordered I free trial and without permission luminous brites charged my debit account $87.00. I called and told them to cancel and they told me to go to the website for more information but I could never get it to pull up. This is a scam and I intend to call an attorney friend of mine if my account is not remibursed. I don't know how people can steal from you and get away with it!
    Ticked off in Childersburg!!!

• Vi
      18th of Nov, 2008

I did not agree to this scam, I am within my twenty day window and now there is a hold on my account for $88.97. I have been on hold with this 800# and all i keep getting is a recording with a bogus email address. I will be pressing charges as well as contacting the Better Business Bureau myself.

• Ji
      18th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites.com - Charged my credit card $88.97without my knowledge and understanding . I thought the 5.99 was for the 20 day trial , not continuing charges .

I thought the trial period was for the 5.99 I paid for the trial, not for continuing charges I did not want .

• Mi
      18th of Nov, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me today. I called them and they told me to email their billing department I yelled i want to talk to someone not email...but any how after i went through all the b.s... i found there were others like me who basically got screwed..So i called them back and told them they took my money without authorization and it was within my tweny day from my first order which I never even got and i told them they were a bunch of crooks and that i reported them to the better buisness bureau

• Ri
      19th of Nov, 2008

I did not authorize a transaction to be taken from my credit card account for 88.97 and have authorized my bank not to pay the transaction. I authorized a tranaction for 4.99 for a tube of teeth whitener. I paid for the shipping and handling and did not authroize any other payments nor do I want your product. I just wanted to try it to see if it worked. If I receive the product I will return it. IF POSSIBLE THEN VOID MY TRANSACTION

• Do
    LuminousBrites.com - teeth whiteing kit
    Virginia
    luminousbrites.com

I filled out form for free teeth whiteing kit plus s&h and they took $88.97 out of my acc.t. After emailing them 4 times I called and was told at the end of the form was a box that was checked . That meant I had signed a contract.I do not recall such a box as I would never have ordered anything. I am a senior citizen and I cannot afford to give these people my money.What box? It, s a scam.

• Th
    LuminousBrites.com - Deceptive advertising offer
    LuminousBrites.com
    3600 Ocean View #2 Glendale, CA 91208
    Glendale
    Phone: 800-360-1477

THEY OFFERED A TRIAL SUPPLY OF THEIR TEETH WHITENING PRODUCT FREE OF CHARGE EXCEPT FOR SHIPPING. i NEVER AGREED TO OR AUTHORIZED ADDITIONAL SHIPMENTS AND, IN FACT, RETURNED THE ORIGINAL TRIAL SHIPMENT. I HAVE NOW RECEIVED ADDITIONAL PRODUCT MATERIAL AND A NOTE INDICATING A CHARGE OF $88.97 PER MONTH. i AM ONE OF A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEED DEFRAUDED BY THEIR TACTICS AND I AM COMTEMPLATING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM.

• Ar
      20th of Nov, 2008

I can't believe you people sit there and just take our hard earned money. You have truly broke me for ordering any other free samples.
    I am sending a request my bank to deny you payment. I am very angry and really wish I can get at someone. I have not use the sample yet, and now after this, I dont' even want to use it. I am returning your free sample, and realize I have to eat that $5.99, but I refuse to let you steal $88.97 from me. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANY MORE OF MY MONEY, VOID ALL FUTURE SHIPMENTS.

• Je
      24th of Nov, 2008

I am absolutely furious at what this company has done. I simply bought into the trial supply as well because I thought I might as well try it for so cheap, but never even used the trial supply. Upon looking at my bank account recently I saw the extra charge of $87.00. How is this justifiable? I e-mailed the e-mail they gave me with the trial supply and have yet to hear a reply. I will look into legal action if I am not refunded and my contract is stopped. There was no warning of this and I cannot afford this payment monthly for a product I do not even want. Can you please help me with this--or the company will pay.

27th of Nov, 2008

im very upset i did not say they can take 88.00 from my acc please email me back and cancel this asap

27th of Nov, 2008

i will contact an attorney refund all the money back i will return your garbage

• Ts
      28th of Nov, 2008

I really try to be careful, but have to admit I was scammed!!! I actually had my credit card reported lost so the crooks could not do this again. Stay away from me for a while...