Luminess Air / this is criminal

1 Lynnwood, WA, United States Review updated:

I am so angry I could spit. I ordered the Luminess Air basic system and yes it says 30 Day Trial, but since the bulk of the money is made from repeat business of make up orders and parts, it is not unusual for equipment to be a loss leader. The website at no point tells you any of that, even the terms and conditions do not explicitly tell you that and that should be mandatory. The rep tells me that I would have been advised of this at the time of the order, uh no. If I had, I would not have placed the order. It was treat from my tax money, but I was unemployed then and still and would not have agreed to it at that amount. They say the paperwork included says this and I looked for it and no it doesn't. I called and they waived 2 of the future charges. But this is a total ripoff and I could ill afford it. They got more money out of me than they deserve. The cheap airbrush would cost $90 at most and the crap make up that dries the skin can't be more than another $90, so I could see charges totaling around $180 but they have gotten $62 a month for 6 months. At this point I would never do business with them again.

Va
Jul 27, 2015

Comments

• Lu
      28th of Jul, 2015

Hi There,
    I would definitely like to apologize that you feel this way and for any misunderstanding there may be. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure and advertise a 30 day in home trial, to simply give the system a try. Never does Luminess Air inform that 19.95 is the total cost of the Airbrush System. Terms are stated on the very first page online and you also must check the checkout box stating they have read, understand and agreed to the terms that are provided. Your email confirmation received after placing your order, as well as the green packing list that comes with your Airbrush System, also fully explains all payments. We value our customers and are always here to answer any questions or concerns they may have regarding the 30 day in home trial. We are also an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and have been for many many years. We would love to speak with you, if you would like to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, to go over any terms that are unclear, we would be happy to clarify. You may also personally email me Ashley@luminessair.com, and I will personally assist you with this matter.