Luminess Air / this is criminal
I am so angry I could spit. I ordered the Luminess Air basic system and yes it says 30 Day Trial, but since the bulk of the money is made from repeat business of make up orders and parts, it is not unusual for equipment to be a loss leader. The website at no point tells you any of that, even the terms and conditions do not explicitly tell you that and that should be mandatory. The rep tells me that I would have been advised of this at the time of the order, uh no. If I had, I would not have placed the order. It was treat from my tax money, but I was unemployed then and still and would not have agreed to it at that amount. They say the paperwork included says this and I looked for it and no it doesn't. I called and they waived 2 of the future charges. But this is a total ripoff and I could ill afford it. They got more money out of me than they deserve. The cheap airbrush would cost $90 at most and the crap make up that dries the skin can't be more than another $90, so I could see charges totaling around $180 but they have gotten $62 a month for 6 months. At this point I would never do business with them again.
More Luminess Air Complaints & Reviews
- Luminess Air - they are fraud and scam artist 
- Luminess Air - they scammed me an will you to 
- Luminess Air - over-charge + scam 
- Luminess Air Comsmetics - not allowed to cancel 
- Luminess Air - bad company! 
- Luminess Air - cosmetic?
- Luminess Air - customer service and product
- Luminess Air - return process 
- Luminess Air - luminess air
- Luminess Air - illegally obtained personal checking account number