[Resolved] Luminess Airconsumer fraud

I ordered the Luminess Air Trial on June 23, 2014. I was charged $59.99 for the "system" and small samples of make-up. As the make-up continued to arrive, I called in July to have deliveries reduced, thinking the payments would reflect less charges. I continued to get charged $59.99 per month and $35 for products I never ordered! The system was cheaply made, and soon after, spewed only air. I called twice and found out I was obligated to pay $59.99 monthly for the system. The make-up products were only every other month, including blush, porcelain, under eye concealer, eraser-none of which matched my skin tone, nor were authorized purchases. If I quit the "club" only the make-up would cease to arrive. I was obligated to keep paying the $59.99 for 6 months as I had not returned it in 30 days. My 6 month trial cost me $473.97! I do not want to be reported to a collection agency or have my credit rating harmed! Total SCAM!!

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Feb 20, 2015

Hi There,
    I want to deeply apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure the Terms are agreed upon, acknowledging the consumer is aware. There is also no obligation for the Luminess Air makeup club, as it may be cancelled at any time.Your Luminess Airbrush System also has a one year warranty and if something is not working correctly, we would be more than happy to give tips on maintenance and/or replace for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [protected] Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST so we are able to resolve this issue for you.

Re