[Resolved] Luminess Air Brush System / ripped off!

TX, United States

I ordered this product less than one month ago and it does not work. I called to get a return authorization number and was given that BUT was told that the amount I paid for would not be refunded. When I originally ordered the product I was not sure of my color, so I ordered an additional set of foundation. This set was never opened, but the company will not refund the money I paid EVEN IF I return the product to them and they reuse it. This is a rip off and unacceptable business practices in the United States. It is my understanding that the company has done business as something else two years ago. That means that they have another year left on Luminess Air before they switch up and defraud someone else with another fake claim. So in essence, I have paid $76.00 for a 25 day trial of make up that doesn't work. God bless the USA. Perhaps I'm in the wrong business!

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, May 24, 2012

Please know that we are always here to help! If you would please give our amazing customer service department a call at 1-888-793-7474 M-F 8:30-5:30 CST we will gladly assist you! You can also reach us at [protected]@luminessair.com.
    Sincerely,