Lululemon Athletica / customer service

Richmond, b.c., Canada

Evening. I attended your store in Richmond Centre on October 6, 2017, Friday evening around 7 pm. I had entered the store without any greetings and an enormous attitude from the girls on the floor.in particular, an Indian girl was flipping her ponytail and whipped right by me with a snit on her face. I have been to the other lulu lemons in the lower mainland such as Metrotown, Oakridge and downtown Vancouver and I have never been treated so poorly. As I walked out of the store, I walked passed two girls who were chit chatting with arms folded and not bothering to assist. While I understand hiring these young girls is a part of the operations, their immaturity and lack of respect is discerning and highly uncalled for. Although I live in Richmond, I prefer not to enter this specific Lululemon store. To add, I had heard from many of my friends and family that they experienced the same attitudes, however, I did not believe it until I experienced it myself. There needs to be some serious training / shadowing for your staff to repair the customer service skills that have spun out of control.

Sh