Lucky Star Goldens / Fraud

1 Perham, MN, United States

In March of 2013 I was in contact with a breeder named Tessa Kriesel for a golden retriever puppy. After I sent a deposit of $500 she cashed it immediately and we did not hear from her again until the end of May. We were told the puppies had been born the saturday before and that we should be able to pick up the puppies July 2013. It got really hard for her to give me a date of pick up or how we were going to pick them up. In June she emailed saying it was time to pick puppies from pictures she had sent vis emial, I thought these were the real puppies at the time but later found out they were of an old litter. As it got to be the week before pick up she emailed out saying the litter got sick with Parvo and they caught it at the Vets office while getting shots. She did not tell us what puppies had lived or died or how many. A week later she said 3 had died and still would not say which ones. After sending her 3 emials I told her I want out money back and she refused saying I will get a puppy. After some argueing I tried to call her and it was some man who had never heard of her on the phone. She took down her website but was still emailing me saying she was getting me a puppy, the puppies were suppose to be home from the vet already and be ready for pick up and now I can not get in contact with her. I want my money back and I don't think I am going to get it until I press chrages on her and go through a collection agency my family owns. Please don't fall for this fraud!!

Br