LTD Commodities / Scam charges

LTD Commodities
Orders for more than 2 or 3 items are shipped in multiple boxes, and then they throw in catalogs to bump up the shipping cost on those boxes. I have talked to customer service about this practice before and had limited results. I have asked for a shipping rate adjustment on my bill. If they will not, or cannot, I will be returning any boxes that contain catalogs when they are received. This place purports to save you money on merchandise, and then slams you on shipping.

N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Dear John,

I’m really sorry to hear that your experience with our company wasn’t at the level of service we strive to provide.

As of June 1, 2009 we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

Additionally, please rest assured we do not charge additional shipping cost for a catalog that has been included in your shipment. Shipping and handling charges are calculated prior to final packaging and are based on merchandise only.

I ask that you please send me your account information to helpline@ltdcommodities.com so that I can look into the shipping and handling charges for the order in question.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Melissa Martinez