LSBF canada / refund

1 Canada Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam;

My name is Nyirahabimana Yvonne from Rwanda; I was admitted (ACCA) at LSBF Toronto campus (student no: T10201486 Passport No:PC134835) unfortunately I got a Visa refusal. I then applied for refund on 18th June 2012 and i sent all necessary document ( i.e. visa refusal copy) then I got message that informed me that I was eligible for refund amount of $2085.00 CAD. I sent my bank details and many messages thereafter but still no positive reply!!!
8 months now (yet the refund terms and conditions is maximum of 45days) I really don’t know whether there is something wrong with my case or not!!!

I was informed by one of LSBF Toronto campus student representative that the final refund decision come from UK Refund committee that's why I've decided to send this message seeking help and information regarding my case. Please tell me what’s going on?
my ticket no: 8111
email : ileila88@yahoo.fr
please need updates

Yv
Apr 4, 2013

Comments

• Mu
      2nd of Mar, 2013
    LSBF canada - Refund delay
    India

I had enrolled myself in LSBF canada on sept, 2011. As soon as I got my Letter of Acceptance after paying a deposit of CAD $ 4, 475, I had applied for my visa for Canada. Unfortunately I was rejected the visa twice which forced me to apply for refund. I created a ticket with number 6703 on 12th Feb, 2012. After being approved the refund, I provided my bank details as per asked. Due to delay I started inquiring more often and I would get replies that my refund would be processed by July, than mid of November and lastly end of January. It has now been more than a year since I have applied for my refund and I am still waiting.

T10200797

• Fa
      14th of Jan, 2014

I am asking for any advice on my refund of tuition from LSBF.
    On 29th Aug 2013, My student permit was refused for the sake of LSBF whose ACCA program in Toronto Campus is unregistered under PCC. Half a month later, the case for tuition refund was established in so called Ticketing System (#14672). Five months has passed by. The school say the case is still under review. I remember the time when I paid my tuition took only one day for the school to process. How efficient it was.
    My student No. T10203442. Has anyone got the tuition back from LSBF? If yes, any advices will be appreciated. we may help each other and work together.