LPC Card / money out of my bank account to early

1 1931 beth lanecolumbus, United States Review updated:
Phone: 614-262-6340

I have been trying to cancel this account starting on the may 1st until may8th three days in advance was able to get in contact with no one . T, he phone was answering call back later due to high volume. all day long I also E-mail the company they said they do not cancel online I told them what I was trying to do so they won, t take the money out my account because I did not have it . I ended up getting a hold of someone late Thursday eveneing and she told me that it was to late may 8th it was not to go to the bank unti May 9th 2008 now my bank account is overdrawn $37.00 and $8.00 a day I don't have any more money until June 1st. I asked what was they going to do about it and she said that there nothing she can about it in other words that's your problem. It's a SCAM. I should have more careful . AND THE $79.00 IS NON -REFUNDABLE THAT'S WHERE THEY GET YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Comments

• Bi
      20th of May, 2008

These are very tricky people, and they hide well, but not that well. THey are in a business park in Beavertn OR, called RReef, and they rented one space and then moved to another to share with another business which hides thier real location! They are now up the street in the same park, at 7917 SW Cirrus Dr, Beaverton -
    (503) 526-2044. If you send somebody by it looks like Cascade Auto Glass but the lady will get somone for you or if you call. Call the Beaverton Chamber of Commerce to complain about this company!
    Beaverton Chamber of Commerce
    www.beaverton.org

12655 SW Center Street, Suite 140
    Beaverton, OR 97005-1600
    (503) 644-0123

• In
      16th of Dec, 2008

the lpc sign is a pretty hard thing to miss, it is right by the door to the main entrance. no tricks.

• Cl
      18th of Aug, 2009

YOU GUYS HAVE SPAM!! STEAL PEOPLE'S IDENITY's!!! Ha!!! It's a proven fact
    LPC Card - fraud credit card
    LPC Card - fraud scAM ARTIST
    LPC Card - CARDDD
    LPC Card - Credit Card Scam
    LPC Card - Never been able to use it
    LPC Card - took money out of my account and i never recieved a card or can i contact them.
    LPC Card - business practices
    LPC Card - did not order it
    LPC Card - stealing people money/ identity theft
    LPC Card - SCAM

• Fa
      23rd of Aug, 2009

hace como 1 mes o poco mas llame para cancelar mi targeta de credito LPC y me rembolsaran todo mi dinero para atras y no me a llegado nada a mi cuenta de banco, gracias atentamente;FATIMA CORONADO.