Loyola Plans / memorial services plan
I am aurora andaya pagaduan, life planner, with new address at brgy. Dacutan, tagudin, ilocos sur, contact no. [protected]
I would like to make a follow up on my inquiry about the memorial service assistance for my husband, juanito del rosario pagaduan who just passed away last march 20, 2015.
Cfc no. Lll1 1000573
Contract no. Lll1 11 587128
Planholder: pagaduan, juanito dr
Contract price: php 14, 400.00
Full payment date: february 14, 1997
Base value: php 12, 000.00
Beneficiary list: pagaduan, aurora a.
I already submitted original documents to your dagupan branch last april 2015 to wit:
1. Memorial services plan application
2. Plan data
3. Life plan contract
4. Certificate of full payment
5. Death certificate (Photocopy)
I've been making follow up on your email ever since, but you don't have any action yet.
I am hoping for your immediate response.
More Loyola Plans Complaints & Reviews
- Loyola Educational Plans - education plan permanent cancellation without notice 
- Loyola Educational Plan - not releasing payment of matured contract 
- Loyola Educational Plan - over delaying of giving the due cheques 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - timeplan processing and releasing
- Loyola Plans - educational availment 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated - educational loan
- Loyola Plans - educational claim
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - educational payments not given 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - educational plan
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - loyola educational plan