[Resolved] Loyal 9 / they didn't finish the work and wanted to get more money from me

I worked with the company Loyal 9. They promised that the whole deal would cost me about $200, but after I paid them this sum, the rep started to ask more and more. It was real scam, but I couldn’t stop it, ‘coz I needed something from them. In result, I haven’t received what I wanted and they took large sum from me. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

• Resolution statement

Loyal 9 customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Si
Sep 29, 2014

Comments

• Ho
      26th of May, 2015

This was an absolute horrible experience. We should have known first of all when Loyal 9 sought us out and we weren't even thinking about advertising this way. They first off called and promoted themselves as being "Google"...at no time did they mention 'Loyal 9". So with their sales pitch and the "Google" name we fell for the SCAM and signed up. After broken promises and now 998.00 given to this shady company. They will NOT refund us ANY of our money and its been less then 30 days. Save yourself some money and if you want to advertise this way, use someone in your local area, who you can talk with and see in person.

• Lb
      30th of Jul, 2015

Loyal9 Scam
    This company have a call center and employees stating they are from google in other words trying to sell you a service that google offers as free business listing.
    They start telling you that you wont receive the verification code from google unless you pay $230.00.
    This is a total rip off, but unfortunately they are out there already ripping people that dont know anything about google, hopefully someone will stop this people.
    They info is http://loyal9.com, and the other business related http://ezbizsites.com and http://hubflx.com
    The owner for this site is Anthony Busciglio Tel 201-406-1644 [protected]@loyal9marketing.com

Beware of these scammers, do not pay anything the these people, google business advertisement is FREE!

26th of Nov, 2015

They sound like they are a scam, but posting ones personal information is taking it way to far... There are crazy people on this word and putting his family's lives at risk by posting his home info over a business matter is out of line. I understand the anger, but it needs to be directed at the right person and not innocent bystanders...