Loveme.com / A Foreign Affair / paid to correspond with a woman who may have been paid by afa

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I spent $700 talking to a woman on AFA who had the same occupation as me and lived in Kiev. She never would switch to a form of communication such as gmail where we could communicate for free.
I suspect this individual is working for AFA and receiving a percentage of the income she makes working for the company.
I talked to another Ukrainian who supposedly spoke no English, but the length of time it took to get the letters from me and hers translated back and forth made me suspect it was someone actually working at one of their agencies.
My complaints about the $700 lost got me no where and they did absolutely nothing. I would have accepted a couple of hundred off on a trip but they did nothing and offered nothing.

Bi
Apr 10, 2018

Comments

• Bl
      20th of Jan, 2019

Total scam. Standard profiles, text type of photos and the people that you communicate with for 10~$ per mail and 3.50$ per photo get a percentage. At the same time they organize trips like a travel company and dating company in one where they make a complete clown out of you. The website is ridiculously outdated but has over 80.000 paying clients. What a business. I'll add photo of screenshot profile I created just to see if they were checking submitted profiles and not even that. Just have a look and laugh... or cry if you've been a poor fool who sped thousands on this company. I must say, they do make a lot of money and you get a lot of dopamine in the beginning... But I advise you to go to your local girly club or strip joint better. It's cheaper and real. Cheers.