Lovely Flora World / mothers day flowers

Mar 14, 2018
Oxford, England, Oxfordshire
I ordered some flowers for mothers day on the Thursday the 8th March 2018. On Saturday the 10th March I sent an email to ask where my order was and how long this was going to take as should of been here by Friday. I had no response so I emailed again on Monday the 12th as the flowers still had not arrived. I Still had no response. Then Tuesday the 13th March the flowers were delivered in the afternoon in a tight small box the flowers were damaged and dead hanging off and the mothers day balloon was broken. I paid an extra 10 pounds to have a bigger bouquet of flowers and I could of brought a better bunch from Tesco for a fiver. I paid 25 pounds for these flowers and I never been so disgusted in my life. I have emailed them again with pictures and asking for my money back and I still have no received an email back. If I do not get a response back I will be taking this further with either the police or writing a letter. As it is false advertisement.

Lovely Flora WorldLovely Flora WorldLovely Flora World

N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
Birthday bouquet nothing like picture and wilted. Mothers day bouquet late and totally dead. Flowers were clumped together with sellotape not even arranged as picture.
Purple moon & Charm paid extra for bigger bouquets . last pic was purple moon meant to have beautiful foliage and spider chrysanth none!

Lovely Flora World Logo Lovely Flora World