Lovely Flora World / mothers day flowers
I ordered some flowers for mothers day on the Thursday the 8th March 2018. On Saturday the 10th March I sent an email to ask where my order was and how long this was going to take as should of been here by Friday. I had no response so I emailed again on Monday the 12th as the flowers still had not arrived. I Still had no response. Then Tuesday the 13th March the flowers were delivered in the afternoon in a tight small box the flowers were damaged and dead hanging off and the mothers day balloon was broken. I paid an extra 10 pounds to have a bigger bouquet of flowers and I could of brought a better bunch from Tesco for a fiver. I paid 25 pounds for these flowers and I never been so disgusted in my life. I have emailed them again with pictures and asking for my money back and I still have no received an email back. If I do not get a response back I will be taking this further with either the police or writing a letter. As it is false advertisement.
More Lovely Flora World Complaints & Reviews
- lovelyfloraworld.com - flower delivery service
- Lovely Flora World - don't use them
- Lovely Flora World - "mother's day flowers" a dead dried up mess arrived, refund me now 
- Lovely Flora World - avoid at all costs 
- Lovely Flora World - products are worst online, they send out flowers without water and when they arrived they are dying
- Lovely Flora World - flowers
- Lovely Flora World - lovely flora world
- Lovely Flora World - flowers nothing like what site says.
- Lovely Flora World - mothers day flowers
- Lovely Flora World - flower bouquet