Lovely Flora World / flower delivery
My Daughter ordered flowers for my Wife's 70th on 8-3-2018 as I couldn't get through, they were supposed to arrive on Saturday the 10th, Saturday came and went and I, using you before, expected them to arrive on Monday, so we stayed in. Still no 24 red roses, then when they did come Tuesday they looked half dead, no gyp, no ribbon, no nice red wrapping as on the photo. Disappointment doesn't cover it! She and I were shocked to see limp, dying roses, not even a sachet of plant food! Needless to say you will not be getting any recommendations from me, incredibly disappointed...John Wilkinson PS I took photos to send you but cant' do it. also I thought it odd that their's no phone number to contact .
More Lovely Flora World Complaints & Reviews
- lovelyfloraworld.com - flower delivery service
- Lovely Flora World - don't use them
- Lovely Flora World - mothers day flowers 
- Lovely Flora World - "mother's day flowers" a dead dried up mess arrived, refund me now 
- Lovely Flora World - avoid at all costs 
- Lovely Flora World - flowers
- Lovely Flora World - lovely flora world
- Lovely Flora World - flowers nothing like what site says.
- Lovely Flora World - mothers day flowers
- Lovely Flora World - flower bouquet