loveculture.com / They refused to take skirt back even it has labels
People, before you order from the company www.loveculture.com, read their policy. I bought two skirts and the sizes were different. One skirt was too large for me (but it has label on it) and I decided to return it, but the seller refused and told me that the skirt was on sale, but they didn’t take such clothes back. I told that the skirt hasn’t been on sale and they needed to take it back, but the seller stopped to respond. Read the policy before!!!
More loveculture.com Complaints & Reviews
- LOVE CULTURE - Rude employee 
- LOVE CULTURE - Rude employee to say the least
- LOVE CULTURE - Fitting Rooms/Staff 
- LoveCulture - Return policy! They did not allow me to return only one item.
- LOVE CULTURE - Dissatisfied customer
- LoveCulture - I am so upset :(
- LoveCulture - Completely ridiculous!!
- loveculture.com - Stole my money!
- loveculture.com - They didn't take items, which were on sale and worn
- www.loveculture.com - Seller states that they haven't received the order back