Louis Vuitton / terrible customer service
I bought a $900 LV wallet in a LV Las Vegas store in April... by the end of June, the zipper handle finish had flaked off and the zipper itself had turned black... YUK! i took it to the South Coast Plaza store for warranty work. They were going to send my wallet back to be repaired. I've been back to the store 3 times and have called them 5 times. the only answer i get from them is that they havent heard from the factory and cannot give me a status. i asked the clerk when should i expect to hear something back from them, the answer i got is "we'll hear when we hear". what a load of crap. they should be calling the factory to find out where my wallet is, i am concerned that if they never hear back from the factory, i will be out $900 because these idiots are incapable of calling the factory to find out status. i would expect these guys to be a little better with customer service, especially since i spent more than $6000 there in the 4 months. i just tried calling the store again a few minutes ago, the girl put me on hold for the repair team. after a while i hung up, and called back only to find out the repair team is not there today AT ALL!!!... she put me on hold for no one... i will never do any business with that store again...
More Louis Vuitton Complaints & Reviews
- Louis Vuitton - defective merchandise and poor customer service 
- Louis Vuitton - worst customer service 
- Louis Vuitton - bad service and bad product 
- Louis Vuitton Outlet On Line - they stole my money
- Yes Louisvuitton - items not received/bogus tracking no. 
- Louis Vuitton - customer service.
- Louis Vuitton - disappointed in customer service
- Louis Vuitton - san diego store at fashion valley
- Louis Vuitton - services
- Louis Vuitton Selfridges - poor quality top louis vuitton