Long Fence Company - Capital Hts., MD / Poor construction and customer service!
I contracted to have a $20,000 privacy fence and electric iron gate installed September 30,2006. It took Long Fence four months to complete the job. The result was very poor. My closed picket sections have the pickets butt up against the main post on one side of many sections and a large gap of 2-3 inches on the other. My privacy fence with Lattice work was severely shorted to sections as small as 4ft 11 inches when a normal section is about eight feet. The iron gate for my driveway was installed crooked. There's a gap of 2 1/4" between the main post and top of the gate and a gap of 2 3/4" between the main post and the bottom of the gate on one side. Long Fence has refused to return my calls. The President, Mike Ritter, has ignored my registered/certified letter asking him to acknowledge my letter in writing within ten working days. This was not done. I am in the process of going through the BBB and Maryland Home Improvement Commission for satisfaction. Long Fence has been a big disappointment.
More Long Fence Company - Capital Hts., MD Complaints & Reviews
- Long Fence, Chantilly - VA - Inefficiency / Unprofessionals / Poor customer relations 
- Long Kitchens aka Long Fence - This has been a nightmare, a long nightmare 
- Long Fence - Be careful with contracts! 
- Long Fence - Fence Installation 
- Long Fence - Ridiculous
- Long Fence Company - shoddy workmanship/unresponsive to complaints
- Long Fence and Home - Contract Repudiation
- Long Fence - Fence Install
- long fence windwos - took all funds for windows from my bank before work is complete
- Long Fence - Windows