Lobel Financial / harrasment

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

hi im just letting you guys know that LOBEL FINANCIAL is a rip off they call my house 20 to 30 times a day they call all my references all day as well telling them that i have'nt make the payment and if its possible for them to make the payment for me. they call my job my house my sister my brother in law even my aunts. this should be ilegal the way the harrass my family. They should not be calling everyone and letting them know my situation they came at 3am and repo my car with all my personal stuff in the car and know they tell me that its not repo and to call customer service at 11am. they there workers dont arrive till that time but they start calling at 8am every day.

Gr

Anaheim
    California
    Phone: 1-714-995-3333
    lobelfinicial.com

I purchased a vehicle feb.2017 ford f-150 in two months the fuel pump went out i paid a mechanic $400.00 to replace i called lobel to see if they would help they refuse in aug. 2017 the radiator went out that was another $400.00 plus towing for both mechanical failure lobel refuse again bear in mind i lost my job living on unemployment all Lobel wanted was there payment then finally oct.2017 the engine froze needed to replace whole engine and did not have the cash today is Dec.14.2017 i still dont have my truck but i gave Lobel my last 3 payments and they still refuse to help so now Lobel wants their truck. so i basically got screwed by Lobel Finicial, Basic Auto Sales, and the mechanic that i gave a $600.00 Dollars to start fixing the engine, and still dont have vehicle.

• Ar
      9th of Jan, 2011

Immodest you are an idiot.

This company is fraudulent and is going to pay for it. I pay ALL my bills including my first payment with this so-called company, only having them 1 month, they took my car from being under my INSURANCE FROM AN ACCIDENT, the adjuster getting damage amounts, AGAIN FROM THE LOCATION MY INSURANCE HAD IT AT, not even 5 weeks into my loan with them, stating non payment, HOWEVER, I paid and luckily have all the payment and Lobel Financial info I needed to pursue this legally, not everyone is as lucky. This is supposed to be a forum for serious complaints and responses, you need to be on My Space or somewhere where you do not need to have a brain or be educated on what these are for. They are not for your stupidity or foolish responses to someone who is having serious issues with a company. GROW UP.

• Sh
      30th of Nov, 2011

I need a copy of the lien satisfied form for my car to register at DMV. Please send the address so i can send my request, i purchased vehicle for my son and DMV gave me only your name no other information or I would call for process instructions my email address is [protected]@aol.com.

• Em
      11th of Mar, 2014
    Lobel Financial - RIPOFF
    LOBEL FINANCIAL AND AUTO TIME DEALERSHIP
    Sacramento
    California

Lobel Financial repossesed my car and I didn't know why, went to the office and they didn't know anything about it that's what they said, then I try calling and get directed to 7 different people which 4 of them sounded like the same lady. No one could answer my questions or tell me where my car was, I found out they say I owe $146 I went and paid 230 they told me I have to pay 557 dollars and then pay for repo fees, police fees, then late fees which added up to over 1500 dollars, I get a print out of my financial papers and its not the same as mine, they said my 2017 down payment doesn't go toward my car... wth the auto time dealer is taking peoples money and they are working with lobel financial, is there anyone doing a class action lawsuit? I would like to get to the bottom of these crooks. I can go on and on but we the victims need to get together get a plan going to stop this.