LivingSocial.com — false representation
LivingSocial "deals" are not deals at all. Pat attention to the fine print! Don't get fooled like I did. Avoid these scammers at all costs!
Here's the email I sent LivingSocial explaining my frustration:
I should have known there would endless fine print and strings attached to the deals you offer. I have made my first and absolute last purchase using LivingSocial.
I’m not sure how LivingSocial has survived without being labeled a scam. I purchased hotel reservations for $295 which included three nights stay in Orlando and two nights stay in Daytona Beach. After confirming my reservations, an additional $15 per night “reservation fee” was attached to my package. A $59/night bargain suddenly became $74/night. I keep asking myself why I didn’t cancel the entire deal as soon as they additional fee was mentioned.
I was asked if I wanted to receive discount tickets to area Orlando attractions if I would participate in a 90 minute sales pitch. I have no interest in a 90 minute waste of time, so I refused. Apparently it doesn’t matter whether or not you refuse; fine print on the reservation confirmation states the 90 minute presentation is mandatory.
My trip is scheduled June 21-26. If I could, I would cancel immediately and save myself the grief. The only problem is I know somewhere in the fine print there surely must be a cancellation fee.
Your so called “deals” sucked me in once, shame on you. Rest assured I will not be fooled a second time.
More LivingSocial.com Complaints & Reviews
- LivingSocial - keeps sending emails & difficult to unsubscribe 
- LivingSocial.com - thank you for your awful service 
- LivingSocial.com - merchant complaint 
- LivingSocial.com - bad service 
- LivingSocial.com - avoid livingsocial.com like the plague
- LivingSocial.com - they have damaged their brand and credibility and now they are scrambling to make up for it 
- LivingSocial.com - I will never use livingsocial and I do not recommend anyone to buy eyeglasses at focus
- LivingSocial - pacific dining car, los angeles, ca 213-483-6000
- Living Social - voucher not honored 
- LivingSocial - afternoon tea london hilton docklands